I don't like jail, they got the wrong kind of bars in there.

Charles Bukowski

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Canadian Club Adventure Hunt

When I think of Canadian Whisky, I think of one day in particular.  It was a day that lives on in infamy, and a day that more than most, is responsible for the name Redface.  I do not wish to boast, so that story is one you'll have to get out of me through some kind of liquid persuasion.

In any case, I would have been much better off with Canadian Club, and not the Windsor I did have.  Not that it matters.  For a short history of Canadian Whisky, and an inaccurate price guide, see here.

One thing about Canadian Whisky though, it is very smooth on the way in, and quite an easy swallow - be very careful.  Many's the time I've gotten to the bottom of a cup only to realize my hand has been pouring and tipping without my knowledge.

Onto the reason for this ramble:  Take a good look at the Canadian Club Hide A Case site.  Adventure, booze, clues, and more booze.  What a combination.  Good luck finding one, and if you do, I'm sure you are already planning on sharing with your local friendly Redface.

No comments:

Post a Comment